Staff Selection Commission (SSC) MTS Notification 2020. Latest SSC MTS Recruitment 2020. Find The MTS Jobs Vacancies through Staff Selection Commission.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2020
SSC MTS Recruitment 2020 – APPLY ONLINE (SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2019) – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold exam for recruitment OF Multi Tasking Staff .Apply Online for Multi Tasking Staff ( SSC ) published employment notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested and eligible for these vacancies can read the Multi Tasking Staff (SSC) Advert. & Fill Online application form SECOND WEEK OF MARCH | SSC 10+2 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019.
SSC MTS Jobs Notification 2020 Remember Important Dates-
|Dates for submission of online applications||22.04.2019 to 29.05.2019|
|Last date for receipt of application
||29.05.2019 up to 5.00 P.M.|
|Last date for making online fee payment
||31.05.2019 up to 5.00 PM|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||31.05.2019 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)
||Sep. 2nd week 2019|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)
||Nov. 3rd week 2019|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2020
SSC MTS Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Multi Tasking Staff (SSC)Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold exam for recruitment OF the Posts of Multi Tasking Staff. Candidates who are interested in the above vacancies can apply online FROM 22.04.019 on SSC official website . Multi Tasking Staff (SSC) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Detail information is as following-SSC MTS Recruitment 2019.
SSC MTS Vacancy Salary & Pay Details-
Pay Band -1 (Ru-pay. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Ru-pay. 1800 (pre-revised).
Education Eligibility Criteria & Experience-
Candidate/Competitors Should have required passed 10th class or equivalent exam from a recognized Board
SSC MTS Jobs Application Cost
- Competitor should have pay SC/ST/women/pdw/ex.srvmn. – nill/- and ALL OTHER- Ru-pay 100/- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 07-04-2019 (5.00 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 09-04-2019 provided the challan has been generated by them before 07-04-2019 (5.00 PM).
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC.
SSC MTS Recruitment Age Details-
Candidates/Competitor Age should be between 18 to 25 years .
relaxation in age-
SC / ST – 5 YEARS
OBC – 3 YEARS
PWD- 10 YEARS
ex.srvmn – 03 years after deduction of the
military service rendered
SSC MTS Vacancy Position Selection Base-
Competitor Selection will be depend on
CBT TIER I
DP (descriptive exam) TIER II
|SSC Official Notification||Apply Online|
Steps To Apply Online:
- So you have a valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature before applying to Online.
- You Can log on to http://ssconline.nic.in/
- Read the all information carefully & Click on-Apply Online-.
- After then you “Click here for PART I THEN PART II ”, if you are a new user.
- Then Complete the Registration and Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
CBT TIER I Exam Details
|Dates of Computer Based
(For all four Parts)
|25/25||90 Minutes (120
scribes as per
para 8.1 and
DP (descriptive exam) TIER II
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 50 Marks in „Pen and
Paper‟ Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paper would be for 30 minutes (40 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates eligible for scribes as per Paras 8.1 and 8.2 above). The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit.
- Paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part
paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero
- Candidate must write his/ her correct Roll Number and affix
signature and Left-hand Thumb Impression in the relevant columns in the Question Paper-cum-Answer Book failing which zero marks will be awarded
- Candidates are strictly advised not to write any personal identity e.g. name, Roll Number, Mobile Number, Address, etc inside the Answer Book. The candidates who fail to adhere to these instructions will be awarded zero marks
Hello Friends..you are preparing for SSC MTS for Exam 2019. So we are hoping that you are doing very well. Because Jobs in SSC MTS. Its very important and necessary for you. But it will be possible when you will do work hard. Because every year lots of students passed out 10+2 so competition is too hard. So we suggest you all that focus on your study.
We will updated you time to time about SSC Exam date and time table. you all just stay with our SSC job portal. And All other latest Govt jobs and exam updates please visit our home web
We hope you got right information here. If you have any problem or query. Write your query in comment box. Our team will be answer your query soon. For latest & Current updates about study & Government Jobs notification by email then Subscribe our web portal.