SSB Recruitment 2019
SSB Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 60 SI GD Posts-. Department of SSB – Sashastra Seema Bal invites applications for the recruitment of almost 60 jobs in these categories like SI GD. Candidates who are interested in the above vacancies can apply online now on SSB – Sashastra Seema Bal official website .Competitors should be send their Application form in prescribe format on Before 01st April 2019 ,SSB Recruitment 2019 Applying Detail information is as following-
Total Post Count – 60
|Location of Job –Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110066
SSB Recruitment Details 2019
|Name of the Posts
||No. of Posts
| Sub Inspector (GD)
Eligibility Criteria & Experience
|Competitors should have required following eligibility:
- Service eligibilitv: They should have completed four years of service, including training as on 01/01/2018.
- Upper age & Educational qualification: The upper age limit for appearing in the LDCE will be 32 years and the required educational qualification shall be a
bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Clean record: Good Annual Performance Assessment Reports and unblemished record for last four years to be considered. In the event of selection, the candidate have to maintain the same till the issue of offer of appointment. I
- Physical standards: As applicable to Sub-Inspector direct entry candidates
(enclosed as annexure- ‘A’).
- Medical Category: SHAPE-I
- Number of chances admissible: A maximum of three attempts will be admissible to a candidate.
- Scheme of examination: Examination will consist of written Examination and
physical test as per the standard laid down by the Staff Selection Commission, as under:
|Competitor Selection will be depend on Written & PHT Examination (For SSB Recruitment 2019).
Written Examination (OMR based): There would be one question paper of objective type multiple choice questions consisting of 200 marks with 3 Yz hours duration to assess candidates in the following subjects on OMR system:-
|General Intelligence and Reasoning
|General Awareness and Professional Knowledge
|Comprehension and Communication Skills
For qualifying/selection, a candidate has to secure at least 45% marks in each part
and 50 % in aggregate. Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
Physical Test measurement:
PET shall not carry any marks. It will be qualifying/eliminatory in nature
consisting of the following five items:-
|100 meter race in 16 seconds
||100 meter race in 18 seconds
|1.6 km in 06 minutes 30 Seconds
||800 meters in 04 minutes
|Long Jump- 12 feet m 3 chance
||Long Jump- 09 feet m 3 chance
|High Jump- 3.9 feet m 3 chance
||High Jump- 03 feet in 3 chance
|Shot Put- 14.8 feet in 3 chances
||For Male & Female – Proportionate to height and age as per Medical Standards
|The relaxation (SSB Recruitment 2019) will be permissible in height and chest to the candidates as follows:-
Minimum height of candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, State of Jammu & Kashmir will be l 65 ems for male and 155 ems
for females. The minimum height for all candidates belonging to Scheduled tribes shall be 162.5 ems for males and 150 ems. for females.
The minimum chest of male candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, State of Jariunu & Kashmir will be 78 ems (minimum 5 ems expansion). The minimum chest for all male candidates belonging to Sc~edules
Tribes will be 76 ems (minimum S expansion).
Medical Examination Test
|Medical Detailed (SSB Recruitment 2019) medical examination of those candidates who come out successful in the written & PET will be conducted, as per existing guidelines of the provision. Each candidate will be declared either FIT or UNFIT, and no one will be categorized as’TEMPORARILY UNFIT’. DME will be followed by RME.
|(a) Eye Sight: The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
(b) The candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision. They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect which likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
( c) The Medical Examination will be conducted as per the Unifonn Guidelines for Medical Examination issued by ADG Medical, CAPFs vide U.O No.V18011 /24/ ADG (Med)/WP-RKV /2015-1196 dated 04-06-2015 and amended from time to time.
|Candidates must send the following documents with his/her application (SSB Recruitment 2019):-
- Two identical copies of recent passport size colour photographs (3.5 ems x 4.5 ems Approx.), Photographs of the candidate should be in unifo~ without c~p.
- Certified true copy of matriculation or equivalent examinations for proof of age.
- Certified true copy of graduation or equivalent examination as proof of
- Certified true copy of SC/ST certificate, if applicable.
- Service certificate as per the specimen enclosed (to be issued by the unit concerned)
- DE vigilance certificate (to be issued by the unit concerned).
- Domicile certificate/Community certificate (applicable in case of claim for relaxation in PST to be supported by Community/domicile certificate)
- Undertaking about chances availed for SI (GD) LDCE previously.
Application Applying Process
|Candidate fill up their Application form (SSB Recruitment 2019) in prescribed format attech the all neccessary documents copy and send to the following address/Venue:- (Before 01st April 2019)
Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110066
Remember Important Dates
|Date of Notification
|Last date for submission of application
through online mode
Gide line for fill up Application SSB Recruitment 2019
- The application form must be filled in by the candidate in his/her own handwriting. Correction, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate.
- Before filling the application form, the candidates should read the eligibility conditions for the recruitment carefully to see if they are eligible. They should apply only if they fulfill all the conditions.
- Applications, which are not legible or are incomplete or incorrectly filled or are not
accompanied with prescribed enclosures, shall be rejected.
- Application supported by all documents · as mentioned m above paras will only be
accepted and no advance copy will be entertained.
- A candidate may avail only three chances for appearing in SI (GD) LDCE. The candidate who has more than three chances need not to apply otherwise legal action shall be taken against him/her as per SSB Act and Rules.
- SSB Recruitment 2019 Check list:-
- Two latest identical passport size photographs in uniform without cap (one on
- Application form signed by the candidate.
- Proof of date of birth and Educational qualification.
- Caste certificate.
- Undertaking about chances availed for SI (GD) LDCE previously
- Service certificate and vigilance clearance certificate issued by Unit Head.
SSB Recruitment 2019 -And All other latest Govt jobs and exam updates please visit our home web portal www.9kry.com
So हेल्लो दोस्त क्या आप जानकरी समझ पाये ? So किसी भी प्रकार Query and Help के लिए नीचे बॉक्स में comment करें। Because हमारी टीम 24 घंटे आपकी Help के लिए तैयार है। But हर प्रकार की Govt Jobs Information and Update के लिए फेसबुक पेज के Like Page पर क्लिक करे। and ईमेल से जानकारी पाने के लिए subscribe जरूर करे।And आपके दोस्तों को हमारी वेबसाइट के address www.9kry.com फॉरवर्ड जरूर कीजियेगा।