Osage Casino Career/Jobs – Casino Skiatook Jobs -Hotel Room Attendant Role Osage Casino Skiatook Jobs – Apply For Hotel Room Attendant Role.
Osage Casino Skiatook Jobs –According to direct supervision of the Hotel Housekeeping Supervisor, transfers clean and dirty linens or trash to/-from laundry and room attendants cart. Assists with stocking other items as needed within the hotel. -Able for cleanliness of Hotel Guest Rooms, Banquet Rooms and common areas. He/She is Responsible for moving furniture, boxes, stocking and re-stocking shelves, and trash removal.Osage Casino Skiatook Jobs For Hotel Room Attendant.
|Osage Casinos Skiatook|
|Skiatook, OK 74070 USA|
Hotel Room Attendant
$10.00 – $14.25 an hour
Jobs Details provider
Osage Casinos Career
Note- Our website 9kry.com is not responsible for any error in this jobs post .Kindly check official website notification for this jobs.
DEPARTMENT OPERATIONS for Osage Casino Skiatook jobs:
Replenishes supplies items such as drinking glasses, linens, bathroom amenities and other supplies.
- Moves furniture, hangs drapes, and rolls carpet.
- Vacuums guest hall ways, elevators, elevator hallways and guest room floors.
- Dusts guest hallway walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
- Make guest room deliveries.
- He/She Clean guest’s rooms to maintain property standards, including bed making, carpets, bathrooms, entree ways, walls, ceilings, windows, mirror.
- Also Empties Room Attendants carts and wastebaskets.
- Fills out maintenance requests for any items that need for repair.
- Replaces All light bulbs within hallways, lobbies, and guest rooms within reach.
- Transfers clean and dirty linens from hotel room to loading docks and or Laundry.
- Restock linen rooms and shelves.
- Transfer linen carts to and from loading dock.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
- Maintains banquet cleanliness in front and back of house of banquet spaces.
- Maintains and empties trash outside at the pool and surrounding areas.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
GUEST SERVICE of Osage Casino Skiatook jobs:
- He/She Provides excellent internal or external guest services, treating internal and external guests with courtesy and consideration at all times.
- Cooperates or communicates with all fellow employees, always exhibiting mutual respect and consistently projecting a positive, helpful image or attitude.
COMMUNICATION Skill Criteria for Osage Casino Skiatook jobs:
- He/She Makes efforts to keep informed of company information and communications by- reviewing property bulletin boards, digital signage, and company newsletter.
- On an individual basis or in a group format, explains why, shares information, or communicates the purpose of decisions to applicable staff.
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE For All:
- He/she Maintains excellent/awesome working relationships with other Company staff and all applicable regulatory commissions or other agencies as may be applicable to ensure compliance.
- Performs all duties in accordance with company core values, objectives of the Osage Nation, internal policies and procedures, as well, as applicable laws and gaming regulations, including but not limited to, the state-tribal compact, IGRA, MICS, ONGR, the Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control, USA Patriot Act and Privacy Act.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS for Candidate:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Six months experience in customer service or hospitality preferred.
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and obtain and maintain a gaming license issued from the Osage Nation.
- Required to provide documents to show the applicant is eligible to work in the United States.
- Osage, Native American, and Veteran preference shall apply to all positions at Osage Casinos.
- Applicants must be able to perform all essential functions of job duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language. Read Company or departmental reports, newsletters, and documents.
- Protect the Company’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Perform assigned tasks under moderate supervision. Follow written and verbal instructions.
- Knowledge of applicable safety hazards and procedures.
- Knowledge of customer service techniques and practices.
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal sanitation laws.
- Ability to safely use cleaning products and cleaning machinery.
- Ability to work timely and provide thoroughness.
- Ability to learn methods of cleaning and caring for the hotel building.
- The employee is also regularly required to stand for extensive periods of time, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Ability to sit, stoop, kneel, crawl, balance, or crouch while performing duties.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to use arms to reach and lift above shoulders.
- Must have normal auditory and good verbal communication.
- Ability to lift, drag, push, or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Position requires heavy exertion in daily activities. Required to lift or move upwards of 50 pounds.
WORK – ENVIRONMENT Details :
- Work is generally performed in a Hotel setting.
- Exposure to second-hand smoke.
- Noise level in the work environment is moderate to high.
- Evening and/or weekend shifts may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.
- Employee may be exposed to blood/bodily fluids.
- The employee may be exposed to the risks associated in attempting to resolve issues with extremely irate or difficult people.
- The employee may be exposed to risks associated with the use of tools/machinery or chemical hazards.
For Any Query comment in box.Our team will be happy to help you. We will give you feedback as soon as.You can also Subscribe our job portal for further USA jobs Notification by email.