Allahabad University Admission 2019-2020 for Undergraduate and Post Graduate Courses. Allahabad University Admission Form for Session 2019-2020. University of Allahabad admission form 2019-20 for Various Courses.
Students who are waiting for Allahabad University Admission 2019-2020 for Undergraduate and Post Graduate Courses. A good news for them that Allahabad University Admission Form for Session 2019-2020 are available on Allahabad University official website.
Allahabad University Admission 2019-2020 for BA, BSc, BCom, B.tech, MBA and Various Courses
- 1 Allahabad University Admission 2019-2020 for BA, BSc, BCom, B.tech, MBA and Various Courses
- 1.1 Allahabad University Admission Form for Session 2019-2020
- 1.2 Allahabad University Admission 2019-20 Highlights
- 1.3 Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2019
- 1.4 Allahabad University Application Form 2019-20
- 1.5 The Allahabad University Admission/Application Fee:
- 1.6 The Allahabad University Admission fee details are given here:
- 1.7 Allahabad University Admission form 2019-2020
- 1.8 Allahabad University Admission Eligibility Criteria
- 1.9 The complete eligibility criteria of Allahabad University Admission form are given below:
- 1.10 Allahabad University Exam Pattern
Students we are welcoming you on our website. Allahabad University going to take admission for Undergraduate and Post graduate Courses. Students can get all information about Allahabad University Admission form 2019-2020 for UG & PG both types of Courses.
All information about Allahabad University Admission form 2019-2020 details like Allahabad University Admission form 2019-2020 last date, Eligibility, Entrance date & form Fees is provided by us in the below section.
Allahabad University Admission Form for Session 2019-2020
University of Allahabad offers several courses. For Take Allahabad University admission, a student has to appear in its entrance examination/subsequent interview. So students need to qualified the Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2019-2020
Allahabad University Admission 2019-20 Highlights
|Exam Name||Allahabad University|
|Full Form||Allahabad University, (University of Allahabad)|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Courses Offered||Science, Commerce, Arts & Law|
|Conducting Body||Own University, University of Allahabad|
|Exam Mode||Online Or Offline|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||02 Hours|
|firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com|
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2019
Check the list of examinations to be managed by the Allahabad University.
- Undergraduate Admission Test 2019 (UGAT 2019)
- Postgraduate Admission Test 2019 (PGAT 2019)
- Law (3 years) Admission Test 2019 (LAT 2019)
- BA LLB (Hons) Five Year Integrated Course Admission Test (LFAT 2019)
- MBA (MONIBRA) Admission Test 2019
- MBARD (GBPSSI) Admission Test 2019
- Institute of Professional Studies Admission Test 2019 (IPS 2019)
- Ed 2019
- LLM 2019
- Ed 2019
- CRET 2019
- Diploma 2019
- Diploma in Modern European Languages Admission Test 2019
- Institute of Professional Studies (B.Voc & M.Voc) Admission Test 2019 (IPS (B.Voc & M.Voc) 2019)
Allahabad University Application Form 2019-20
For UGAT Online Application has been Released on 12th April 2019, and the Last date for form submission is 3rd May 2019.
And For PGAT courses Online Application has been available from 12th April 2019 and 3rd May 2019 is the Last date for form submission.
- The application form will be made available only in the online mode by the University.
- No offline mode to fill AU application form 2019 is available.
- The university will issue the separate application form for all other courses on a different date.
- Keep printed copies of the filled application for future use.
- The information provided by the candidates in the form will not be changed or altered in any case.
- Candidates will be given the option to select (Online or offline) test during filing the application form, once candidates select any one option it will be not changed at any stage.
The Allahabad University Admission/Application Fee:
Candidates are informed to keep print copies of filled application form for further uses.
All candidates have to pay application fees according to their category wise. Fees payment can make by via online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking).
- The application fee for each course is different.
- Candidates can submit the fee only through online mode(credit card/debit card/net banking).
The Allahabad University Admission fee details are given here:
|General/OBC Category||SC/ST/PH Category|
|UGAT 2019, PGAT 2019, IPS (B.Voc & M.Voc) 2019, LAT 2019IPS 2019||Rs. 600||Rs. 300|
|LFAT 2019||Rs. 1200||Rs. 600|
|CRET 2019||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500|
|M.Ed. 2019||Rs. 800||Rs. 400|
|MBA+MBARD 2019||Rs. 1500||Rs. 750|
Allahabad University Admission form 2019-2020
The Allahabad University entrance examination to provide admission to the candidates in UG, PG, and other programs in the field of law, computer applications, arts, science, commerce, etc. In the various affiliated colleges of Allahabad University, the Allahabad University admission will provide to the candidates. The Allahabad University 2020 Application Form will start from 2nd week of April till 1st week of May 2020.
Allahabad University Admission Eligibility Criteria
All applier should ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for any course of study.
All candidates should read full Eligibilty Criteria of Allahabad University 2019-2020. Different courses have different eligibility criteria so check it properly.
The complete eligibility criteria of Allahabad University Admission form are given below:
|UGAT 2019||Passed/Appearing 12th Class examination from any stream.|
|PGAT 2019||Passed Graduation degree from any stream.|
|LFAT 2019||Passed/Appearing 12th class examination with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).Age limit: 20 years (GEN/OBC) & 22 years (SC/ST) as on 1 July 2019.|
|MBA+MBARD 2019||Passed/Appearing Graduation Degree in any stream.|
|LAT 2019||Passed three year Law degree course with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).|
|IPS 2019||Passed/Appearing 10+2 or Graduation degree.|
|B.Ed. 2019||Passed bachelor’s /masters degree in any discipline with 55% aggregate marks.|
|LLM 2019||Passed Law graduate degree with 50% marks.|
|M.Ed 2019||Passed B.Ed degree with 50% marks.|
|CRET 2019||Passed minimum master degree.|
|Diploma 2019||Passed/appearing Intermediate or equivalent examination.|
Allahabad University Exam Pattern
Students to need AU exam pattern 2019 will help candidates in the entrance exam, in the below section all Allahabad University Entrance Exam Pattern given UGAT & PGAT courses exam pattern. Allahabad University entrance exam 2019-2020 is arranged online as well as on offline modes.
Question asked for Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2019-2020 will be Total 150 items in the examination. All candidates have to complete paper within two hours.
Candidates must check this section to know about UGAT & PGAT exam pattern details.
For Allahabad University Entrance Exam UGAT & PGAT:
- The Allahabad University Entrance Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted both through online or offline modes.
- Type of Questions: In the examination, the multiple choice type questions will be asked from university.
- he Allahabad University Entrance Exam Number of Questions: Total numbers of 150 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Duration: The Allahabad University Entrance exam duration will be only two hours.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 300 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct response, two marks will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: For the wrong response, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
|Subjects (For UGAT)||Questions|
|BA Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)|
|English or Hindi (Language and Literature) (Select any one)||25|
|General Mental Ability Test||25|
|Subject Test (chose any 03)||75|
|B.Sc Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)|
|General English or General Hindi (Select any one)||20|
|Science Group (Intermediate level)||120|
|B.Com Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)|
|General English or General Hindi (Select any one)||20|
|Commerce (Intermediate level)||120|